Tuesday 3 August 2021

Turtle not a tortoise


So one of the cards my friend asked for was a card with a tortoise on it.  I couldn't think that I had one but suddenly remembered I had this coloured steampunk turtle from Pink Gem.  She said that would be fine and as it is for a female I made it into a feminine card.

The papers are MME All things bright 2.  I used a pretty circular Marianne Designs die.  The sentiment is LOTV and I coloured the edge with a Nuvo glitter marker.  The butterfly is from Poundland and the flowers from Hobbycraft and America.
 

9 comments:

meg said...

Your turtle is so cute a very pretty feminine card

aussie aNNie said...

How cute love that hat with the steam punk goggles. x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute is your turtle lovely layout too x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your steampunk tortoise...great colours..love the hessian flowers

Anne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute tortoise, love the face! Great design as always!

Carol S. said...

A brilliant card and the tortoise is so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

dolcreations said...

Oh he is so cute!

cuilliesocks said...

Totally adorable Marianne, I have to pop in to the shop and get this one, you've created a gorgeous card and love all the steampunky things and the lovely flowers, Kate x