Thursday 12 August 2021

Happy 18th


One of my friend's youngest daughters turned18 and this is the card I made for her parents to give her.  I was asked for a girl with a guitar and I thought well I don't have one of those. I suddenly thought of Annabel, the LOTV girl and sure enough she is available as a coloured simply print. I actually used an old art pad for my card.  I was asked to include tartan as he is going to be a teaching assistant for a year in Scotland at a private boarding school before going to Uni to train as a teacher.

I used some tartan card and a sheet of Your Next Move paper.  The music die is an old Memory Box one.  I think the sentiment die is Lawn Fawn.

11 comments:

meg said...

Your card is perfect for your friends daughter,a wonderful image and papers

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet card Marianne the music die is a perfect embellishment…

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely colours in your card design Marianne using the tartan papers and matching flowers.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

What a darling card Marianne, love the image and your wonderful design, I'm sure your recipient will love it, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Marianne your card as always is adorable you use the most gorgeous images lovely background too take care x

Carol S. said...

A cute image and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and cute! Love the effect of tartan and the lovely topper!

aussie aNNie said...

What an adorable card and design, love it all.xx

Chrissy said...

So very sweet, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx