Sunday 15 August 2021

Hang up your stocking




This might be the last Christmas card for a few days but then again who knows. I am so pleased the new launch from LOTV has encouraged me to get cracking on more Christmas cards.  This is another of the coloured simply prints, Traditional Christmas.  I used my new First Edition Winter Blooms pad I bought the other day at the charity shop.  I love tartan for Christmas cards and the colours in this pad are so rich.

I used a stocking die which I think may be Memory Box.  I found the Santa ribbon in my Christmas ribbon box.  The tag sentiments are LOTV and I added some puffy stars and pearls.

We are off to an outside event today, a vintage and collector's fair in a local village.  We have been a couple of times before.  Last year of course it didn't take place.  The high street shops are open and the street is full of stalls.  It will be the first event we have been to sine the pandemic and being outside feels a lot safer.  We hope to get there early to avoid too many people.




 

10 comments:

brenda said...

Another adorable Christmas card Marianne.

B x

meg said...

A fabulous topper and bold papers and embellishments,a great card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Enjoy your day out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and the papers look great with the image.. x

Sandra H said...

Super cute card and image ....oh the thought of Christmas 🎄 xx

Christine Dol said...

You are so right, tartan papers are wonderful on Christmas cards! LOVE your Christmas card! Have fun today!

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, as every designed and coloured beautifully, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love that Santa ribbon!

Carol S. said...

Another lovely card and the image is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, a fun image and sweet stocking die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x