Tuesday 24 August 2021

Keep calm and drink beer


I have used this image so many times as it seems many of my friend's friends like either beer and/or football.  Still it does make for an easy card.  I am thinking I should print another to make a card for my stall.  I used First Edition Grand Plans paper, a Fiskars tag punch and buttons with twine.

We are having a line dance social this morning instead of just the usual class. We will be line dancing for a couple of hours then having lunch on the patio outside the hall we use.  I am taking my cards and a few of my gifts as well.

 

11 comments:

brenda said...

Perfect image and colours for a super masculine card Marianne.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card for a guy, great colours …..enjoy your line dancing

Anne

meg said...

A brilliant sentiment image and card,love the colours in that fabulous background paper

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That is a fantastic image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

I can see why you have used this image...it is such a great image to use! I love your card today!
Enjoy your day out line dancing...it will be nice to enjoy a day out and about after so many months not being able to.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable masculine card! Love the colours

Chrissy said...

Such a great image and papers Marianne, love the details too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

Grea5 man card hope you had a lovely morning Love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A great fun card for any 'bloke'!! Brilliant image. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sandra H said...

This is just so wonderful l love everything about it x

cuilliesocks said...

I love this image, it always makes me smile, brilliantly designed and embellished, Kate x