Monday 23 August 2021

Special order


This was a special request to make a card using this photo. I dread anyone asking for a card with a photo as they often send me a poor quality image.  However This time it was a good photo and I managed to print it off before my printer played up.

I kept the design simply using a LOTV sentiment, Whimsy doodle stamp and some wooden stars.  I hope the person likes it as much as the person who ordered it. Personally I think these dogs are rather ugly but I know lots of people love them.

 

10 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card,the layout and papers perfect to showcase the photo

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Great card for your commission I hate using photos as well getting a good printed image is tricky and have to be so careful with the glue !! I’m not a fan of these dogs either but I am sure the recipient will love it. Hope you got the printer delivered and installed Love and h7gs Carole x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, you did a fantastic job! Adorable!

cuilliesocks said...

It's a wonderful card Marianne, lovely design and I'm sure the person who commissioned it will be thrilled with it, Kate x

Carol S. said...

I think they look like they have run into a wall!! A sweet card if you like dogs. The papers and stars are great. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute doggie :) Great design!!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and gorgeous photo, looks so clear to me......Your colours are awesomely gorgeous....xx

Chrissy said...

So very cute and I always have fingers crossed if I'm sent a photo too..fabulous fun card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous subject for that fabulous special card!!