Tuesday 10 August 2021

It's launch day


It's launch day at Lili of the Valley with their first Christmas launch. I have used Pile of Penguins coloured with Copics.  The papers are Wild Rose Bella Xmas.  I used a Lawn Fawn stitched oval and MFT layered snowflake and Winter tree dies with Dovecraft self adhesive white glitter card.  I used a shimmer blue chall for the sky and added some snow with a white gel pen.

A blogging friend kindly sent me some craft supplies including these papers and some lovely flowers.  Thank you Anne. I am taking some of the things, with her approval, to a local cancer charity warehouse where they have a large craft section.  They are having a sale on some craft things today and have a large selection of coloured card.  I am hoping to get some of the colours I am short on otherwise I shall be placing an order at Limetree Crafts.  I usually get this at craft shows and had considered going to Peterborough show in October.  However I think it may be too crowded for my liking at the moment so have decided not to go.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute Penguin card Marianne…hopefully someone can make use of the bits

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

The cutest of cute cards. xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love the images and the background to your card x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Those penguins are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, I think this is my favourite new image that you have shared so far.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Oh boy...this penguin image you have coloured up perfectly, is adorable! I love this card Marianne!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun pile of penguins!! Really adorable! Love the colours and design of your card!

cuilliesocks said...

Ah, just so sweet Marianne, I love the pile of penguins and your colouring and design is fabulous. Must pop over and see what's new, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, so adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

An adorable pile of penguins and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xxx