Saturday 7 August 2021

Second sneak peek


This is the second of the coloured simply print digis launching on Tuesday from Lili of the Valley.  This is Christmas hares.  I used First Edition Winter blooms papers and some lovely Christmas red ribbon.  The sentiment is from one of the 2 new sets launching on Tuesday.  I added several different diecut trees for a forest feel.

As this publishes I will be soon be setting off for my first craft fair of the year.  I haven't done this one before so have no idea if it will be any good but will just give it a go.

 

9 comments:

meg said...

The traditional colours in the background and embellishments form a beautiful backdrop for the gorgeous topper

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne love the sweet image..hope all went well today

Anne

Sandra H said...

So cute x

brenda said...

Those Hares are a delight Marianne. Good luck with the craft fayre, amazed they have started again.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Marianne, lovely image and design, I hope your craft fair goes well, Kate 💜

Jackie T said...

Hi this is an adorable Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, loving this new release.
Hope your craft fair went well.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute rabbits! Precious card, love the design in red and green with that ribbon

Carol S. said...

I love the adorable hares and I made a Needle Felting one today for a friend, after seeing mine!!
Hope you had a good day at the craft fair and sold loads. Hugs, Carol S.xxx