Monday 30 August 2021

Sneak peek


We had a lovely time at the craft fair on Saturday. Very friendly people and lots of them came to have a look. I had sold several things but had only taken £25 by 11.30. Then a couple came along and bought a wooden black and 3 of my cross stitch. They were 2 of the 4" bees that I did a while ago and the larger dainty dancer which I finished about 3 weeks ago. They spent £38.50 so that made getting up at 5.15 worthwhile. I love making the cross stitch pictures and have sold 7 this month. It isn't the money it is knowing how much people appreciate the work that goes into them and makes me want to stitch more.

So onto my card which is a sneak peek from the second Christmas launch from Lili of the Valley. This is angel bear and I just couldn't wait to colour her with Copics.  The papers are some old Dovecraft ones.  I used a Martha Stewart fern punch, flowers from Hobbycraft and a Viva pearl pen.  I also used a clear sparkle pen on her wings.  Back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Today I will be doing a few chores then back to craftroom while hubby is out again.

 

11 comments:

meg said...

She's adorable,showcased perfectly by the beautiful papers,

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That bear is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margaret R said...

Love the colours and the cute bear, pleased you did well yesterday.

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable image Marianne, lovely card... pleased to hear you had a good day in the end at your craft fair...I expect your busy cross stitching again!

Anne

brenda said...

As always a super card.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Pleased to hear your did so well at the craft fair, and no wonder your makes are gorgeous.
I love this sweet card, gorgeous papers too and a lovely design, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Carol S. said...

Cute bear and a pretty card. Worth getting an early start. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Chrissy said...

Great sales well done and love this little sweetie, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute LOTV image beautifully coloured! Love the papers choice too!

Christine Dol said...

So happy to hear you did well at the craft fair! You do wonderful projects, so it nice to see others take them home and appreciate them!
Your card today is very sweet. Your Christmas card collection is doing well!