Friday 27 August 2021

New stock


 These are a sample of some of the things I have been making this week. After selling all but one of my little heart plaques on Tuesday I thought I should make some more. I have a few items low in stock so have been busy replenishing some.

I find the friends blocks are my most popular and as Graham had painted some more for me recently I got those stamped with Inkylicious stamps.

I haven’t made any handbag tissue covers for a long time so had to remind myself how to make them. I enjoyed sewing these by hand whilst watching TV this week.

Alarm is set for 5.15 on Saturday to get to the craft fair in good time. It runs from 9-12 so will be coming home for a restful afternoon. On Sunday and Monday there is a big powerboat meeting so Graham will be there both days driving a rescue boat. I will be spending a lot of those two days crafting.

10 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Marianne...you have been busy! You have some beautiful items! I love the friends plaques too. I wish I could buy one of those handbag tissue covers from you. I absolutely love the one with the dog on the fabric!

Stamps and Paper said...

You have been very busy,,,,your plaques are lovely....hope you do well tomorrow at your craft fair.

Anne

meg said...

Hope you have a great day tomorrow,a gorgeous selection of makes

Sarah said...

What a lovely selection of tempting goodies for your stall Marianne. Love those blocks. Hope it is a successful few hours for you.

cuilliesocks said...

All of your little projects are beautiful, you've certainly been very busy.
Sounds like you have a good weekend planned, enjoy, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi your makes are all gorgeous. I hope you do well tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

Love the blocks and, well everything!! Good luck for tomorrow. I did better than I thought I would do, as it was my first Craft Fair. Now have another lot booked so hope I can sell even more. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely pieces, best wishes for the craft fair!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely and very creative projects. Lovely colours and adorable design...x

cotnob said...

Fabulous makes Marianne, I hope the craft fair goes well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x