Saturday 14 August 2021

Starry night


How cute are these polar bears.  This is another of the coloured simply prints from the new launch at LOTV.  I kept this one fairly simple, using First Edition North Star paper, Lawn Fawn sentiment die on adhesive black and white glitter card and Marianne and Joy tree dies with the adhesive white glitter card.  I really like the shadow effect with the sentiment.

Housework this morning and then meeting some friends for lunch at Prima Rosa, the vintage cafe/gift shop where I sell some of my things.  I have been really pleased with my sales since they were able to reopen.  One of the things which sold last month was an elephant cross stitch so I need to make another to replace it.

 

7 comments:

meg said...

Simply stunning,a fabulous topper and papers

Sandra H said...

Another great card with these amazing and adorable images x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

They are very cute polar bears and the trees look wonderful

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute scene! A very pretty card!

Carol S. said...

The Polar Bears are adorable and love the papers and trees. A beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

I love this sweet image and your papers and design are just lovely, Kate x