Thursday 19 August 2021

Bunny Blooms


After doing so well having a blog post every day this month I haven't had anything to share the last three days. I had my hair cut and coloured on Monday and by the time we then had a late lunch and did the shopping it was 5pm.  Yesterday morning we were gardening so I finally managed to get into the craft room yesterday afternoon.

I have several cards to make for my regular customer and this is the first one.  I used the coloured simply print digi from Lili of the Valley called Bunny Blooms.  The papers are MME on the bright side 2.  I used a stitched scalloped MFT die. The sentiment is a much used Inkylicious one, flowers and wooden leaves from Hobbycraft and the pretty wooden butterfly was a surprise find in my stash.

I had trouble with my printer again yesterday as it said it was offline when it wasn't.  Thankfully I rebooted the router and the printer worked.  However I then switched it off and decided I needed it back on again and got an error code.I couldn’t solve it so rang the service centre who made various suggestions, all of which I had already tried. I searched online for a new printer and nearly everywhere is out of stock. The only place I could find one was Amazon so had to order one even though it was £30 more than John Lewis and Argos. No good them being cheaper though if they don’t have any. I hated getting problems with printers when I was at work and find it such a nuisance when it happens at home now. I rely on it working so much.

 

10 comments:

meg said...

The topper, paper, sentiment and embellishments are perfect together,a beautiful card

brenda said...

Despite being Daffs there's a lovely Autumnal feel to this one Marianne, the magic of craft and interpretation.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely colours and gorgeous bunny xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. It sounds like you have been very busy. I hope your printer problems are resolved. Take care. Hugs. Jackie

Christine Dol said...

I just love the colour choices on this card...so sweet this image. Beautifully done Marianne. I can totally relate to printer problems!!!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous sweet card Marianne..love the colours..hope your printer issues get sorted..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

A very cute image. Love the bunny and the Daffs. The sentiment is lovely too. Hope you have a good weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I wish your new printer will arrive soon. Adorable card, so cute!!

Sarah said...

Love that image Marianne and the sentiment is really lovely. How annoying, don't get me going on printers I really have a love/hate relationship with ours!!

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, all your cards are wonderful, it's been the best part of a week since I was last here.
Printers Grrrrr!
I have been days trying to connect mine to the new router. I've followed every You Tube video made and still now luck, Damian has tried to help and still now luck, and other friend made suggestions, and of course your good self, nothing has worked. Yesterday, I got on to HP, not a live human but a chat via WhatsApp, the assistant's system wasn't working properly so she couldn't really help. I have up and rummaged around and found the UBS cable tat came with the printer, connected it to the laptop and printed out some LOTV digital stamps. I'm happy, it means I can't print from the living room and have to take the laptop into the craft room, but it's no big deal.
I went to have a look at printers, and I was disheartened with some of the reviews that said that it was difficult to connect them up. So, that's my saga of the printer and router at an end thankfully.
Hope you get your issue sorted, Kate x