Friday 13 August 2021

Penguin parade


I have used penguin parade coloured simply print from the new LOTV launch. I teamed it with First Edition Winter blooms papers.  The sentiment is from the new elegant Christmas set which I diecut with a MFT pierced banner die.  The snowflake banner is from The Works and I used the Dovecraft adhesive glitter card.  I thought it would be fun to diecut some trees from some of the paper offcuts.  I added some Stickles to the picture for some sparkle.

We are off out this morning for back massages.  With all this crafting, doing jigsaws and sewing my back feels in need of a massage.

 

11 comments:

brenda said...

Loving the depth of colours on the pretty DP's Marianne, almost vintage in feel.

B x

meg said...

You teamed beautiful papers and embellishments with this fabulous topper,love it

Sandra H said...

I really like this image and the background to your card fits in so well with the image its so lovely x

Jackie T said...

Hi these penguins are just too cute. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

Beautiful plaid paper and adorable image Marianne. Enjoy your massage!

Stamps and Paper said...

Another lovely card Marianne ….enjoy your massage

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Just absolutely gorgeous Marianne. I love the image and your design.
I bought a load of new LOTV images yesterday and looked forward to printing out today, only to find that my printer is offline. I've spent most of the day trying to sort it out. I got a new router a few weeks ago and this is the problem, I could just weep. nothing I've tried connects the printer to the WIFI, my printer isn't recognised, didn't think it was that ancient. So it might be a trip to Currys to look for a new printer. I need that massage!!
Have a good weekend, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Adorable and I love the patterned trees..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Love the little Penguin Parade and the pretty trees. Another gorgeous card for your stash. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet vintage card, love the tartan trees!

Tracy Welham said...

Another lovely card with a gorgeous layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x