Friday 20 August 2021

Home Sweet Home with a difference


A good friend asked me to make a card for her middle daughter who is going to rent an apartment with her partner for the first time.  So she asked for a new home card with 2 ladies on it. Normally I don't include people on a new home card so this was a bit of a challenge.  They live and work in London and love dressing up to go out.

I used images from 2 different All Dressed Up stamp sets which I coloured with Copics.  The paper and houses, which I decoupaged are from the Craft o-clock pad Home sweet home.  I added some pearl dots and found a piece of ribbon just big enough for the sentiment on the card.

10 comments:

meg said...

Your card is perfect to meet the request,beautifully coloured images and layout

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Glennis F said...

A lovely result - well done!

brenda said...

A perfect card for occasion Marianne.

B x

Christine Dol said...

Oh my goodness...your card is perfect for what was requested! LOVE the way you did it...love that ribbon too!

Sarah said...

You have filled the requirement perfectly with this card Marianne, lovely colours too!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card and beautiful stamp, you coloured it so well

Carol S. said...

Great design and love the girls. The little houses are so cute. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

aussie aNNie said...

I recognized the images immediately, being on the design team and just love your card... x