Saturday 31 August 2019

Yes another new snowman


Before I start bringing you sneak peeks of the final LOTV Christmas release I have another of the recently released snowmen to share with you.  I love all of them and can see me using them a lot. They are so easy to colour too and I have enjoyed using lots of different colour combos. I had a bit of a sort out of my Christmas papers and found this one sheet plus a few scraps of the Bo Bunny Snowfall pad. I love kraft with aqua. I coloured the snowman with Copics and added some doodling with a brown fineliner pen. The sentiment is one of the new ones from LOTV and I treated myself to some new Doohickey dies from Swedish House Crafts. These are Christmas tags.

I have some chores to do then hoping for a crafty play with the new images.

14 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous snowman and colour combo

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Love the snowman and the papers!

Janette said...

Lovely Christmas card.x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Love him and your beautiful card Marianne, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Pop's Cards said...

Such a cute card, I love the little curved banner too hugs Pops x

Lisa said...

He's so adorable!! I love his matching scarf and gloves!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's not just the snowman and his colouring, it's all the little details you add that make your cards wonderful.
Faith x

brenda said...

No surprise there then Marianne, you must have so many Snowmen, there again I can't talk if you look in my tree and leaf drawer. But I do love the aqua colours on this one.

B x

Chrissy said...

I love this snowman and I love the aqua and kraft too..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a lovely colour combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Super snowman card, Marianne, lovely design. xx

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous snowman and love the colours. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!