Monday 5 August 2019

A new purchase


I didn’t get in the craft room at all at the weekend. Instead we were out on Saturday, had a lovely walk at the coast in Cromer, then went to see the end of the pier show. It was really good, very funny compere, brilliant magician and wonderful singers and dancers. Finished the day off with fish and chips in a nearby restaurant.

Yesterday we spent the morning gardening, then some computer stuff and then finished the jigsaw we started during the week. A nice roast followed by an episode of Peaky Blinders, then Poldark. We never watched Peaky Blinders when it was on TV fo some reason but so many people said how good it was. As there is very little on TV we like at the moment we decided to try it last week and watched the first series. So this week we have started the second series on catch up. We can’t believe what we missed as it is so good.

So onto my little trimmer I purchased for £3 in Hobbycraft. My big trimmer sits on my second desk in my craft room, behind me but this dinky one is on my working desk and is proving so useful for small trimming jobs like an image. I think it will prove useful in my classes too.

Well that’s enough from me this morning. Planning some crafting today, facial and back massage this afternoon followed by shopping.

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Well it sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I love your little trimmer and I'm sure it will get used well.
I loved Peakie Blinders, and eagerly awaiting a new series, pleased you're enjoying it.You're so right the TV is awful just now, so many terrible reality shows, Kate x

Christine Dol said...

Hello Marianne..
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend...we need those kind of days!
I love that trimmer..I think I may investigate and get one too. It would be so handy! Thank-you for sharing your find!
Enjoy your day!

Linda Simpson said...

Glad you had a good weekend. A fabulous price and hope you get lots of work out of it. A busy day here making backgrounds for future cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

That’s quite a bargain x

The Craft Bucket said...

We binged watched all of the previous peaky blinders upon recommendation, looooooved it, super excited for the new series. Your right not much on the TV at the mo, just binged watch Killing Eve and that was brilliant too. Tried Game of Thrones, stuck with it until series three but its not for me, given up on the that one. Great new trimmer too ha ha love Jane x

cotnob said...

I hope you enjoyed your day, I have an 8" guillotine on my desk that I would not be without.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

I need one good cutter!
I always cut strange !