Sunday 11 August 2019

First gnome sneak peek


I have seen several gnome stamps around but they have never appealed to me. However LOTV are bringing out 7 gnome digis and I absolutely love them. They are all so cute. You will be able to get your hands on them later this month. There will also be some lovely new sentiments like the hand drawn one I have used. This is only the second time I have ever coloured on kraft. The first time was a few years ago and I wasn't impressed as I couldn't get it to shade very well but I am really pleased with the way this one came out.

I kept the design fairly simple, using Copics for colouring, some of last year's LOTV papers, MFT banner die, The Works stitched square dies and a new LOTV hand drawn sentiment.

17 comments:

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

meg said...

brilliant card, the gnome is one of the friendliest looking I've seen, especially when he has a teddy on his sledge, great card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, and the gnome is so cute!

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The gnome is to cute!! I love the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable card, I am loving the gnome.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Marianne
Gr Karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful card Marianne, love it. I agree about the stamps, they are adorable.
Faith x

Sarah said...

Your colouring on kraft looks wonderful x

brenda said...

Your colouring has come out beautifully on the Kraft card Marianne.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh what a sweet wee gnome, I think I might have to get one or 2 when they come out!! Hazel xx

Christine Dol said...

Colouring on the kraft turned out soooo well! LOVELY image too! I have always loved LOTV! LOVE the colours you chose too!

pinky said...

This is just super cute Marianne!

Lynne said...

Love the bright blue on the kraft, a fabulous card x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Marianne. I just love the beautifully coloured little gnome, he looks great on kraft. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous designed creation, lovely colours too.

cotnob said...

A lovely stamp Marianne, it looks fabulous on Kraft.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x