Tuesday 27 August 2019

Another gnome


Oh what a hot few days and it is supposed to be hot again today then cooling down thank goodness. I planned to make several cards yesterday but it was too hot in my craft room and cooler downstairs so I spent more time sewing downstairs instead.  I am doing another LOTV cross stitch fairy and it is as addictive as cardmaking.

I did make a couple of cards though and this one is using another of the new LOTV coloured simply print images. I used First Edition Jolly Holiday papers, Go Kreate frilly 10 and some Christmas tree dies.  I added a couple of wooden snowflakes to finish it off.

We are planning a bit of gardening first thing whilst the back garden is in the shade, then some shopping and maybe some crafting time.

11 comments:

meg said...

another beauty the gnomes are so appealing

Sandra H said...

Just loving these new images your card is gorgeous love to see your stitched version though x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! The gnome is too cute!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute gnome and lovely card!

Christine Dol said...

Another wonderful Christmas card! These images are so nice! I hope you post pictures of your cross stitch project!

Carol S. said...

A cute image and lovely bright card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Another lovely card, I am really falling for these sweet Tomte xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, I love the sweet image and your fabulous design, lovely papers and embellishmets.
Been without internet for a week, and haven't commented on all your cards, but they are all wonderful, Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your Gnome card, such fun with lovely colours. We haven't had it hot as you just 21C today and getting cooler tonight!
Faith x

Fikreta said...

so aodrable!