Saturday 10 August 2019

Second sneak peek


So another day another snowman, one of 9 new snowmen coming soon from LOTV. There are also some lovely new handdrawn sentiments and I have used one on my card. I went for a vintage look with this one using some old LOTV papers. I coloured the image with Copics and used vintage photo distress ink around the edges. I found and old kraft star tag and punched a matching star then ran them both through the crimper before distressing the edges.  The trees were cut with Doohickey dies.

The garden clearing is coming along well.  We bought some lovely plants mainly for Autumn colour on Thursday so today Graham is taking out a bush and clearing more hardy geraniums so that the new plants can go in. I fear we shall need more. As for me there is a pile of ironing waiting so that is my first task this morning.

15 comments:

meg said...

Another great snowman, love the vintage effect of your card

Isobel said...

Beautiful, loving the snow men x

brenda said...

Playing holiday catch up so just popping round to take a peek at your latest creation, lovely as always. I can send more ironing your way!

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this card, love the shading, the shabby chic and the colours. Fabulous..

No garden work from us today, terrible storm brought a branch down of our Acer boo boo.
Faith x

Sarah said...

You are going to be in your element with all those snowmen to design with!! This one is lovely xx

Christine Dol said...

LOVE the vintage look Marianne...you always make each card so different!
Enjoy your day in the garden......

Linda Simpson said...

Loving this snowman with the vintage colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The snowman is adorable!! I love the vintage feel!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Super Christmas card, Marianne. I love the snowman image and the vintage design of your card. xx

Wendy said...

Love the vintage style of this one, gorgeous snowman & design.
Wendy xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful vintage and rustic look for this cute snowman!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the new snowmen Marianne. Love your fabulous shabby chic vintage feel card too. Gorgeous design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

very cute!

pinky said...

What a handsome snowman! Love your card Marianne.

cotnob said...

Another super snowman Marianne, I like the look of the new sentiments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x