Friday 30 August 2019

Wedding Day


Thanks for all the likes on my tooth fairy pillows. I took some restocks into Prima Rosa yesterday including this card. When I went in there I stopped to talk to a lady I met there once before and she introduced me to her friend for whom she bought one of my cards. They both said how beautiful it was and asked what I was bringing in. I showed them and they both bought something and I was so pleased one of them was a tooth fairy pillow.

So onto my card which I made using an old LOTV diecut. I still have a few of these to use. There are still some sock of these available in the LOTV outlet store on Etsy. The image is also available as a digi stamp to colour.  I used some Anna Marie paper, cheesecloth, a very old sentiment banner and some flowers from Hobbycraft. I coloured the wooden hearts with a pink sparkle pen and as it was brighter than I wanted, dabbed some off then coloured with a white sparkle pen. I also used a clear sparkle pen on the flowers and ribbon on the image.

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and love the little tooth fairy makes below.x

meg said...

A beautiful romantic card, love the finishing touches

Janette said...

Oh that image is so perfect, what a lovely card, I need to treat myself to that image.x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, such a lovely image and pretty papers.
I'm not surprised one of your tooth fairy pillows has sold already - they are very different from anything else I have seen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is a so romantic and sweet wedding card!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous wedding card. That is such a lovely image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

I love this wedding image, it makes the most beautiful wedding cards, lovely papers and I love the cheesecloth too, lovely little hearts to embellish.
How lovely to have one of your little pillows sold, but not surprised, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your wedding card and adorable images too x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Marianne, gorgeous image and colours. I KNEW your tooth fairy pillows would be popular. Well done.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and a pretty design. I have the stamp of this gorgeous image. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!