Friday 2 August 2019

Love snow people


I am much preferring the weather this week. It has made me feel like doing so much more than last week. Yesterday hubby went off to the powerboats at 12.30 giving me plenty of time for crafting once I had finished the ironing. I spent quite a while on my cross stitch which I am finding very addictive. In between I made some cards. This is a Sugar Nellie coloured topper from The Hobby House. I teamed it with some LOTV papers, ribbon from stash, Roxstamps cross stitch circle die from Swedish House Crafts and some new snowflake dies I bought in the Sizzix sale.  I diecut them from white glitter card and added fun flock and glitter to the image.  The sentiment is LOTV.

Housework and shopping today and then some crafting time I think.

18 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely bright and cheerful Christmas card Marianne, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design love the papers and the image!

meg said...

this was my favourite Sugar Nellie image, love your card

pinky said...

This is super cute Marianne and the perfect colour combo for Christmas.

Janette said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the bright red it looks perfect.
Sorry but the sunshine is back with a vengence here Marianne and its red hot this morning, maybe its cooler where you are but I am finding it hard to do much, although I do like the nicer weather..have a lovely day.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful snowmen, have a feeling you love snowmen.xx

Lisa said...

So sweet and adorable!! I love the image and the texture you added to the hat!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Marianne...I think I have a favourite here! This card is adorable. LOVE the image and the snowflakes and that ribbon...oh my!
Enjoy your day!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the cute snowmen and the papers are wonderful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, I love the snowmen.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a briliant card. Ive spent the week cross stitching, love it but not when theres a wee birthday deadline, made it with 12 hours to go!!! Hazel xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely design, such a cute topper x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love the Snowpeople and the lovely papers. Fabulous layout and ribbon, love it, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful, bright Christmas card, Marianne. xx

Carol S. said...

As you know I love snow people and these are super gorgeous!! Love your brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GOrgeous card, love the red and white.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

So very cute card!