Thursday 29 August 2019

Tooth fairy pillows

We recently popped into Prima Rosa, the tearooms and gift shop where I sell some of my cards and gifts. Judith the owner asked if I could make some tooth fairy pillows. I had never heard of them so had a look on Pinterest at the many variations and came up with my own design. I made a card template for the tooth and sewed the closed eyes, wrote a poem and added it inside the tooth which is where the child puts the real tooth and in the morning finds some money from the tooth fairy.

14 comments:

brenda said...

Those little ones will love the magic of these Marianne.

B x

meg said...

such a lovely idea the tooth can't go astray or more importantly nor can the coin, I'm told the going rate is £2 +

Jackie T said...

Hi these pillows are gorgeous. I bet they will be popular. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, how creative!! I love these!! What a clever idea!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

Oh my goodness Marianne...these are adorable! What a great job you did!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You'll be making lots of these methinks, they are so adorable and beautifully made Marianne.
Faith x

cotnob said...

They are fabulous Marianne, I love the little poem.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne..I love these, such a clever and cute idea....

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

I've never heard of these before Marianne, but they are adorable, and I love your little verse. You are always coming up with something new and these will make wonderful gifts too, well done, Kate x

Carol S. said...

These are sweet. My friend makes them too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Wow, these are adorable Marianne, such a sweet idea and beautifully done xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, such clever idea and so very cute tooth fairy pillows!!! :D Love them!!!
It could be a great way to treasure the real tooth, too! (for moms)

Sandra H said...

Aww what a fab idea l just love them x

Fikreta said...

these are so adorable!