Thursday 8 August 2019

First snowman sneak peek


Well I didn't think I wold be posting today but when an email arrived from LOTV with the next release of stamps I couldn't wait to use them. There will be 9 snowmen and 7 gnomes available later this month. As you must know I love snowmen and these ones are all so cute. I coloured him with Copics and used Go Kreate frilly 10 and Lawn Fawn pierced rectangle dies. I kept this one simple adding a LOTV sentiment and wooden snowflakes. I added some sparkle with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the star, snow and snowflakes.

Tomorrow I will be sharing something different that I completed earlier this week.

15 comments:

Isobel said...

Gorgeous card x

meg said...

fun snowman and great papers love the red

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the snowman and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

I love snowmen too Marianne..gorgeous card and love the red and white...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this gorgeous image and I can't wait to see the gnomes too! Love your red and white design and perfect colouring on this cute snowman! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image .xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous snowman and I love the shape of your card, lovely.x

Christine Dol said...

LOVE the red and the snowman! The snowflakes are a great touch with the red papers!!!!!!

Mrs A. said...

My ears pricked up well and truly at the mention of gnomes!! Love how you have shown this snowman off on this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Fikreta said...

its adorable!

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, a jolly snowman and lovely bright papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How VERY lovely.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is a gorgeous new image l like your colouring too can’t wait to see the others x

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and just have to have him!!! Love the design and papers. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute new LOTV snowman, great colouring and love the frame