Sunday 1 September 2019

Sneak peek


I couldn't wait to get started on making cards with the final Christmas release from Lili of the Valley. These will be available on September 10th. This one is called snowy chums and of course it has been coloured with Copics. The papers are First Edition Jolly Holiday. I used Marianne snowflake, Crafter's Companion icicle and MFT banner dies. I also added fun flock to the fur.

A short post from me as I am scheduling this on Saturday whilst waiting for our dinner to cook. I have another image part coloured so hope to get a card made with that to share on Monday.

14 comments:

meg said...

Adorable image Marianne, beautiful colouring and card as always

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image, looking forward to seeing the new release.
Lorraine

brenda said...

What striking colours Marianne, another lovely Christmas make.

B x

Sandra H said...

So adorable Marianne x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the adorable images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the adorable critters and their fuzzy hats!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Dol said...

The black cardstock and red makes this card pop! I love the adorable image and the icicles along the bottom! Have a wonderful day Marianne!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww this is too cute Marianne, I love the image and such a super design, gorgeous papers too, hope you're having a lovely Sunday, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Marianne, lovely design. xx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a cute stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus card!

Carol S. said...

Super cut image and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, love the papers and of course that very cute stamp
Lorraine x