Friday 16 August 2019

Gnome delivery


Another of the new LOTV gnomes launching on Sunday. I love the cute bunny pulling the sled. The sentiment is also from a new set tags and toppers.  I used Copics for colouring and some old Jolly Santa papers. I had a sort out of a box I had kept bits and pieces in like diecuts. Some went in the bin, the Christmas diecuts sat on my desk to make me use them. I think the trees must have come from Dies to Die For when Tracey used to send diecuts with every order s I know I don't have that die. The snowflakes are a Memory Box stitched die.

This morning we are off to the hospital for Graham's annual eye check up, then Tesco, then collecting 2 jigsaws I bought from somebody on Facebook, then the garden centre for lunch and hopefully more plants as there is still space in the garden. It is starting to look so much better for clearing out lots of old stuff and replanting with colourful plants.

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. That image is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

This is so cute, what a sweet little Elf he is, lovely card Marianne, have a lovely day.xx

meg said...

Fun digi and a great card

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My, these guys are sooo cute, I know what Im doing on Sunday!!! Gotta get a few!! Your card is super, Hazel xx

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! The Christmas gnome is so cute!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the papers. The gnome is just fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Super card. Can’t wait to get my hands on these gnomes .!! Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

I love your card Marianne, the gnome is so cute and you've coloured the image beautifully, fabulous layout and papers. Gnomes are so in this year, they are popping up everywhere and this is a really lovely one, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Its beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Hope you've had a lovely day.Marianne. Adorable card, coloured beautifully. Hugs xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, he looks fab...I'm still working my way through the snowmen!
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Another cute card Marianne, sounds like a busy day!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Another cute gnome image, Marianne. Great Christmas card. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely gnome and great mix of Dps!!