Thursday 22 August 2019

Happy Birthday Mum


Yesterday was my Mum's Birthday and this was the card I made her. As soon as I saw this new Pink Gem stamp I knew it was just what I wanted for her card as she is always knitting, mainly for charity. I coloured it with Copics, paper is LOTV romance and roses. The flowers were made with a new die I just treated myself to, Sue Wilson sweetheart flowers.  I added some lace, ribbon and a lace butterfly.  The sentiment is from a Woodware stamp.

We had a lovely day. The weather was gorgeous, sunny but not too hot.  We took her out for lunch and a walk around some water gardens then had tea and dessert before taking her home with her presents.

16 comments:

meg said...

sounds as though you gave mum a great day out, love the card you made for her

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. Happy belated birthday greetings to your mum x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and happy birthday to your dear mum.x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, pretty lacy details and great image - it sounds like it is perfect for your Mum,I hope she had a lovely Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card you made for your mum. That sheep is so cute. I hope you mum had a very happy birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kath said...

A lovely card and perfect for your mum - it sounds like she had a great birthday.
Kath x

Sandra H said...

Such a lovely card for your mum happy birthday x

Lisa said...

What a sweet card for your Mum!! The image is adorable and I love the details you added!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card, I suspect she loved it. Happy birthday to your Mum.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the lace and butterfly. I hope your mum had a wonderful birthday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum! Lovely card! The butterfly and lace are so pretty!

Carol S. said...

Great fun image and a brilliant card. Bet she loved it! Sounds like she had a great day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

Sounds like you planned a lovely day for your Mum's birthday - this image is adorable, perfect for a knitter!
Anne x

brenda said...

What a super card for your Mum Marianne, sure she loved it.

B x

Christine Dol said...

What a perfect card for your mom. She will treasure your card! The image is so perfect! Sounds like you had a perfect day planned for her birthday!

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!