Monday 31 December 2018

Universal Studios


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We did and I have also had a break from crafting and blogging.  It felt quite strange going back in the craft room on Saturday and even stranger to start scrapbooking after several months break from it due to lack of time. I am determined to do more scrapbooking next year and am off to a good start as I did another layout yesterday.

I have several scrapbooks which only have a few pages left to do and then I can start getting the last few year's holidays printed.  This is a simple layout using Kaisercraft backing paper, washi tape, a Tim Holtz ephemera ticket and Spellbinder arrow dies.  One of our favourite rides there was the ET ride and as I sorted through my bits and pieces from our trips I found this ET ticket to add to my layout.

We are going for a trip out this morning, probably to the coast and then having a quiet night in with a bottle of bubbly, some nice food and a couple of movies. See you in 2019.

9 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely page Marianne....
Just wanted to wish you a very happy new year, enjoy.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful layout for your memories!
Happy New Year!!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the photos and the design!! Happy New Year!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super layout Marianne, great photographs. I'm going to try and do more scrapbooking next year.
Wishing you a very happy 2019.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

The Craft Bucket said...

Happy & crafty new year Marianne, love Jane x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful layout and I did love visiting Universal Studios especially Harry Potter and ET.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

A beautiful sunny page to banish the winter days here, love it Marianne

Deborah said...

Great layout and looking forward to seeing more in 2019.

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!