Monday 3 December 2018

Snow family


Yes, another card made for Making Cards magazine using a coloured Lee Holland digi. Papers are Nitwits and I used my favourite GO Kreate frilly10 dies along with MFT wonky stitched oval and Lawn Fawn stitched circle dies.  I added lots of fun flock to their hats and simply added some cute wooden trees from Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter the anything goes challenge at Simon Says and The Ribbon Girl.

It is my last day at the hospital shop today so an early start and a long day. That is me done then with selling until next March. I have had a very good year but having enough stock for the hospital shop once a month plus a few craft fairs has been a lot of work. I have therefore decided not to continue with it next year and shall just be doing some craft fairs. I want to have more time for colouring and scrapbooking and time to experiment with making other things. I also want more time for going out and other hobbies. I love crafting and cannot imagine ever giving up making things but I want to make things I want to make and when I want to make them not feeling I have to make them which I have sometimes this year having to make quicker cards than I like just to keep up stock.

11 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful digi and card, hope you had a good day at the hospital

Christine Dol said...

Marianne..I think this card is "one" of my favourites!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, such a cute image and great shape.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, what a gorgeous card, the image is adorable and a beautiful design, I love the shape of the card.
Gosh that must have been quite a decision to give up the shop, but I can imagine it was a lot of work, and when that happens, your hobby becomes difficult, I'm sure it will be good to have time to make other projects Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the snowmen family and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Marianne. I don't even have time to make my own cards anymore for less for fairs.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the snow family and their fuzzy hats!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous image and they look like my clay snow family! I know just how you are feeling. Maybe we will have time to meet up for a lunch! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card and LOVE that die! I have it and don't use enough!
I understand your choice. Craft time has to be a pleasure, isn't it?

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card as always you use the most adorable images love the background papers too and the layout x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.
hugs