Thursday 13 December 2018

Purple dragons, why not!


Firstly let me start by saying I really don't like lime green.  However having coloured the dragons purple the green seemed to go so well. Then looking through a new MFT paper pad I found these papers which matched the images perfectly. So a rare sight on my blog, lime green.

I used an old Spellbinder labels 10 die and some Little Claire dinkie sentiment stamps. The banner was cut with a Joy die and I added a couple of enamel dots.

I would like to enter this into the sketch challenge at MFT and anything goes challenge at The Ribbon Girl.

10 comments:

Isobel said...

Gorgeous. Love the colours too x

meg said...

Love the dragons, and the paper and bunting are perfect with them

Lisa said...

It's so adorable!! The lime green goes perfectly with the pretty purple!! Sweet card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous purple dragons & they seem happy about it. Awesome Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the dragon and wonderful colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute card! Great colouring on the dragons!!

cotnob said...

Two super dragons Marianne, I love your colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

It's a lovely colour combination, and the dragons are so cute, smashing design too Kate x x

Carol S. said...

The colours do go together so well and such a cute image. Great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs