Monday 10 December 2018

Simply sweet


Have you seen the new Simply Sweet digis available here from the LOTV shop at Etsy? This is one of the cute foxes which I have coloured with Copics. The colouring isn't as good as I would like as I feel a little out of practice having used more toppers recently. That will change now that I will have more time for colouring. I always struggle with colouring big faces. 

I kept the design really simple, just adding a stamped sentiment, 
some cabuchons I found in my stash which I bought ages ago and some doodling. I wanted some neat doodling for a change so used a fineliner and ruler.

I wold like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at The Ribbon Girl.  I was very sorry to see that this is closing once all the stock has been sold. Another lovely craft store closing, such a shame.

After a few chores I am planning to get my last two Christmas cards made today and hopefully some tags and a Christmas bag then all my Christmas crafting is finished. Need to get wrapping next.

14 comments:

Isobel said...

Really nice card x

meg said...

He's adorable and beautifully coloured

Sandra H said...

Just such an adorable little image lovely card x

Diane said...

Adorable Marianne, I think your colouring is fab !!

Christine Dol said...

I love this image and how you did the border with black fineliner!...
It is so sad to see these stores closing...this card making is such a wonderful hobby and it is wonderful to have things to buy to make our cards special...

cotnob said...

This is adorable Marianne, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute CAS! Love the doodling all around!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Marianne, what a sweet image and fabulous design, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful fox, love the colours you have used to colour him in.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pinky said...

Very cute!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! He's so sweet and colored beautifully!!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful card, love the stitching effect.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!