Friday 28 December 2018

In the field


I made this card for a friend and as she opened it yesterday I can now share it. I bought a new set of Card-io stamps at the NEC and have been waiting to use the horses and fence as my friend loves horses. I have a circle template I made which I used to create the frame, stamping two different leaves. Using a MFT hills stencil and a dry baby wipe with small ink pads I created a sunset and then stamped the trees. I used Copics as I wanted them in a field rather than leaving it white.

14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Marianne, love the scene you created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

Beautiful stamps and card

Sandra H said...

So pretty love the scene you have created x

Viv said...

Such a pretty peaceful scene Marianne, gorgeous.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful Marianne, love the colours & the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous scene with the horses Marianne, great stamp set and I love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning!! What a gorgeous scene!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

a lovely scene, great horses x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, you have created a fabulous scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, the wreath is delicious, as well the horses scene!

Carol S. said...

A beautiful scene you have created Marianne. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

A beautiful scene, Marianne. I love how you've framed it. xx

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is just gorgeous.xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs