Saturday 15 December 2018

Elephants at play


I bought some of these MDF  blocks from the Inkylicious stand at the NEC. I wanted to make a present for a lady who works at the hospital and who always comes to see me when I am there. She  rarely goes away without buying at least one thing and usually a few items. She loves elephants and I know teal is her favourite colour. This has been painted with Rustoleum chalk paints and I then used some stamps from the MFT adorable elephant set to create a scene. I used a black fineliner to add some grass.  I hope she likes it.

Challenges

8 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful fun gift

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful gift.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A lovely adorable gift Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

What a beautiful gift this is!! The elephants are adorable!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

This is so sweet Marianne, a lovely gift.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute little elephants!!! You have created a lovely scene!

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable Marianne, what a sweet little plaque, Kate x