Wednesday 19 December 2018

Pulling candy canes


This is the card I made for my friend Lynsey and as I visited her for lunch yesterday with a couple of other friends I can now share her card with you. She actually bought me this cute Stamping Bella stamp for my Birthday so I knew she liked the image. I coloured it with Copics and fussy cut it to fit my little scene I created with some new MFT candy land papers.  I used a MFT mountain die and a Lawn Fawn forest border die. I diecut some trees from white glitter card, then smooshed some green 3d pearl effect onto paper and smooshed that over the trees.  he sentiment comes with the reindeer stamp.  Lynsey loves pink so I knew she would like this contemporary colour combo.

Challenges
Creative Inspirations feeling festive
Christmas with the cuties Carols and songs (Rudolph the red nosed reindeer)

11 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card x

meg said...

Brilliant colours in the papers, really bright and cheery, cute reindeer stamp too

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the sparkly trees!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Cute, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Marianne..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet Marianne, I love the image and the dies used to create the little scene, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A sweet image and a lovely card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love the colours on this card Marianne. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations, Jayne DT

Fikreta said...

adorable card!
Happy holidays ! 🎄

Lynne said...

A lovely bright card and that reindeer is super cute! Thank you for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties. Lynne DT