Tuesday 4 December 2018

Penguins galore


I made this gift bag for a friend for her Christmas pressies and I gave it to her yesterday because she works at the hospital and I won't see her again until next year.  I used an image from one of the LOTV coloured art sheets and the scandi Christmas papers.  The sentiment was cut from white glitter card using a MFT die and I added some of my fave diecut Christmas trees also from white glitter card. For the tag I used a Lawn Fawn die and a Winter penguin stamp and die coloured with Copics.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl anything goes 
Crafteezee a gift
Crafty Calendar It's Christmas time

13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely bag!!

Stamps and Paper said...

I'm sure your friend loved her Christmas bag Marianne its adorable

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Marianne, I would be more excited about the bag then the pressies inside.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super gift bag Marianne, cute penguins.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful gift bag

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous image, love the penguins and your lovely papers, it's a super gift bag, Kate x

Lisa said...

What a beautiful bag!! The penguins are so sweet!! I love the tag, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and pretty papers. A gorgeous gift bag. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Beautiful gift bag, Marianne and a lovely tag too. Adorable image and I love all the sparkle of the glitter. I'm sure your friend was thrilled to receive her pressies in it. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Sarah said...

What a beautiful way to present a gift Marianne x

Tracy Welham said...

Wonderful festive bag! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card.
hugs