Tuesday 18 December 2018

Second sneak peek of Lily


A contrast to my clean and simple Lily card on Sunday. This is another of the four new Lily images launching on 1 January at LOTV. They will be available in both rubber and digi.  There will also be some fab bunting stamps along with numbers and alphabet stamps so you can stamp them into the bunting. 

I used the digi stamp and added two lots of the star bunting.  She has been coloured with Copics and I used various sparkle pens.   The sentiment is LOTV, the lace I found in my stash along with the pearl stems which I think came from Wild Orchid a long time ago. The flowers are all Wild Orchid.

11 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the lilac - purple colours you choose and the embellishments! Another beautiful sample for this sweet LOTV stamp!

Isobel said...

Fabulous card x

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the colour, lace and pretty flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

Far too cute, love the colours and your lay out

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute & pretty Marianne. Love the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

She's so sweet!! I love the colors!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Christine Dol said...

She certainly melts your heart! Using your favourite colour purple is perfect for this card! I LOVE it! The lace is really nice to the side and the little pretty flowers make this a pretty spring card......Nice to see this time of year!

Squirrel x said...

I have been an appalling blogger this year, but my NYR is to try much harder to visit more often! Love the pretty purples on this little fairy xx

Carol S. said...

She is adorable and love the colours and embellies. Very pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW, the colours are gorgeous and it's such a wonderful card Marianne, loving the beautiful embellishments too, Kate x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!
Happy holidays ! 🎄