Saturday 8 December 2018

Nearly finished


Have you finished your Christmas cards yet? I just have two left to make, one is hubby's and I always make his last. He is  finishing buying my pressies on Monday so I shall make it then. I have some new stamps in mind for his card.

I made this one for the neighbours who have a pug so this image from one of the LOTV coloured art sheets was just the thing for their card.  I used LOTV scandi papers, a LOTV sentiment and just added some wooden snowflakes. I used one of my fave dies, MFT wonky stitched oval.

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl anything goes 
Creative Inspirations feeling festive

The sun is shining for a change from the last couple of gloomy and partly wet days, though it is quite windy. I am looking forward to a morning in the craft room.

14 comments:

meg said...

love the pug image Marianne, great card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card and fun too.
Faith
x

Isobel said...

Aw great card x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, all Christmas cards are made now and presents bought. Just need to wrap them all now.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Super card Marianne, he is so cute.
I've just got Alistair's card to make, and a few Christmas tags, so not much, hope you are having a great weekend, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely for your neighbour in mind.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A fun image Marianne, a cute card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Adorable little dog Marianne..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That image makes me smile!! I love the snowflakes, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

What is your carat room? Lol!! I have finished my cards and all posted yesterday. Your neighbour will love her card. Just got to now sort out my craft room. It was an awful mess. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just adorable and fun card! It makes me smile :)

Rene said...

This is fantastic!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Fikreta said...

its super cute!