Wednesday 5 December 2018

The right decision and thank you

Wow we had a brilliant day selling at my last hospital shop on Monday.  I had my very best sales ever. I know that I have made the right decision not to continue though. It was hard work spending about two and a half hours on Saturday setting it all up and then standing nearly all day on Monday and being so busy and then having to take it all down and get it to the car.  

I am really looking forward to having more free time in the future which will include more time for blog commenting.  Thank you so much to everyone who visits and comments so regularly. I really do appreciate every comment.

I have booked a local craft fair for 23 March and have my first hospital craft fair on 20th March. I have been told by several of the staff that they will miss me being in the shop so I hope to sell more at the craft fairs there. I shall look for a few more fairs to do, mainly from September onwards as that is when I sell the most.  

I also hope to get back to posting every day if possible and you can expect to see more scrapbook pages next year too.  Back with a card tomorrow. Today mu Mum is coming to Norwich so we will pick her up, back to ours for coffee and then we will be going out for lunch with her.

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Well done on having a super sales day, especially as it's the last one, and good to know that that you're okay with your decision.
Have a grand day with your mum, Kate x x

meg said...

Have a lovely day with mum Marianne, hope you enjoy slightly more free time

Kath said...

It's good to go out on a high with a brilliant final day in the hospital shop. Good luck with next year's craft fairs.
Kath x

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased that you had good sales today Marianne, I'm sure you have made the right decision - it's lots of hard work. Looking forward to see more of your scrapbook pages.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad your sales went well. I think we know when it is time to give in & cut back.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

So very pleased that you had very good sales. It must have been hard to make the decision but wish you good luck with the fairs in the new year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

Congrats on having a good sales day!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your Mum!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol S. said...

Glad to know you went out on a high and reduced the stock to take home. We are not doing any more fairs until March. Like you, I want to do a bit more of my family scrapbook, which hasn't been touched since last year.
The days go so quick and March will be on us before we know it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Liz said...

Must have been a great feeling to do well with your last day selling at the hospital shop. Hope you enjoyed the day with your Mum today. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Good on you on your sales, not surprised as your goods are just gorgeous. Enjoy daughter and mum day.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sounds like you had success and fun although it was hard work and your last fair. At least you can do what you like now.
Faith
x