Sunday 2 December 2018

More hugs


I said when I used this stamp hat I had coloured two images and he has been sitting on my desk waiting to be used. I coloured this image with Copics adding some snow with a white gel pen. I used my MFT wonky stitched oval die again. I diecut some trees from white glitter card using Marianne and Doohickey slender fir dies. I haven't used either of these much this year. The sentiment is from LOTV.

Challenges
Simon Says anything goes
Penny Black and more at Allsorts traditional Christmas colours
Stamping Sensations Winter sparkle
As You Like It rubber or digi (I love both but if I could only have one type of stamp, as I did when I first started stamping I would choose rubber. I love the process of stamping rather than printing and feel I own the stamps rather than having them filed on a computer.)
The Ribbon Girl anything goes 
Crafty Calendar It's Christmas time

16 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Marianne
Fabulous card... love the cute image....
Hugs Sylvie x

meg said...

wonderful image and colouring, beautiful card Marianne

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the papers and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Utterly adorable Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lisa said...

So sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the sparkly trees!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

So adorable Marianne, I love the image and your whole layout, Kate x

Carol S. said...

It's such a sweet image and a gorgeous design. Have a great day tomorrow. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Viv said...

A real cute stamp Marianne and a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card featuring that adorable image and i love how you incorporated the red and green! thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Annette said...

I'm just getting back into my Penny Blacks a bit so seeing your card reminded me I need to get inking them again. I love the rubber rather than digis too although part of that is because I find they don't bleed when watercolouring!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card Marianne.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Joan said...

Lovely card with that cute image and pretty papers too

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Donna Walls said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Calendar Challenges! Donna - DT Member

Fikreta said...

sweet card !