Monday 17 December 2018

Carolsinging trio


This is the card I made for hubby using my new LOTV carolsinger stamps. I do like digis but there is something so nice about new rubber stamps. I am not sure if I have ever masked images before, if so it must have been a long time ago.  I knew I wanted to mask these so I could have three of them together and I am really pleased with how it turned out. Good job he appreciates cute characters.

The papers are LOTV vintage Christmas and I coloured the images with Copics. I mixed some glitter with fun flock for the hats and added some silver acrylic paint to the snow.  The lamp post was diecut with a Doohickey die and I added some wooden stars.

Challenges
ABC Christmas Y for your favourite (Lili of the Valley are my fave stamps) 
Creative Inspirations feeling festive 
Penny Black and more at Allsorts traditional Christmas colours 
Stamping Sensations Winter sparkle 
Simon Says Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties Carols and songs

We will be coming home today from a one night break at Potter Resort on the coast. We love it there, great food, lots of activities, quizzes etc and a fantastic Christmas show.

19 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Super cute, I love LOTV too.

Isobel said...

Beautiful card x

Chrissy said...

The are simply adorable and wonderful masking to make your scene Marianne..FABulous colouring too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Hope he loves it Marianne, the characters are so cute

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, they're so sweet!! I love the sparkle on their hats!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Marianne, such a lovely image.
I hope you enjoyed your break.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

Marianne..you do adorable...PERFECTLY! I love this image.

Viv said...

So cute Marianne - and great masking! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

cuilliesocks said...

Too cute, adorable image Marianne and lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card for your hubby, love the critters and the gorgeous papers!

Carol S. said...

Love the little singers and beautifully coloured. It's quite some time since I did masking too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

These little carol singers are so cute Marianne. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations, Jayne DT

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable card, thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more this month!

Lynne K said...

This is adorable, Marianne! Loving the colours, and great masking. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Winter Sparkle challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous Christmas creation. Thank you for joining us in our 'Winter Sparkle' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Warm Winter Wishes, Sandra x

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!
Happy holidays!

Linby said...

Great layout and oh so cute!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card! Super cute image, I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and we love to see your Christmas cards next year! Luv, Wilma

Lynne said...

I love these cute carol singers and your card is lovely with the papers you have chosen. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Lynne DT x