Tuesday 1 October 2019

Growing up is optional


I made this card for a male friend's Birthday. I think this is a great quote and one we can all follow if we wish. It is from Woodware. I love using bright papers especially spots, stripes or checks. A simple layout, just using a wonky stitch oval MFT die. I don't always think to use dies on papers to create interesting shapes on layouts.  I used a Fiskars tag punch too.

The start of a new month already and the weather is definitely changing. Last week was a real mix of sunshine and showers with several rainbows. It should be turning cooler this week apparently so time to get out those jumpers and sweatshirts. I must admit ankle boots are my favourite footwear.

11 comments:

meg said...

the colour and deigns on the papers are perfect for this fun sentiment great card

Pop's Cards said...

I love this quirky quote and the colours you have used are really cheery, hugs Pops x

Jackie T said...

This is just brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, it is a great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

I am loving this quote, so true.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Super male card, fabulous papers and design, it's a great sentiment, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A brilliant sentiment and perfect for a man card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, Love this sentiment, its super!! Hazelx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and happy card, your friend will love it!

aussie aNNie said...

Fab card and quote.x

Fikreta said...

great card!