Sunday 6 October 2019

Cross stitch tags


I spotted a pack of cross stitch tags to make in Dunelm last week and here they are. There are 4 patterns in the kit, the others are a heart and a mitten but I preferred these.  They were quick to make and now I have the patterns to use again.  They came with plain tags to back them and some cream ribbon which I kept to use on something else as I preferred to use Christmas ribbon which is from Crafty Ribbons.   MFT make a cross stitch tag die so I may treat myself to that once it comes back into stock as it comes with a scalloped tag die as well as the cross stitch panel.

We are out for a meal tonight and then going to the theatre to see one of our favourite singers, Midge Ure. You may remember him from Ultravox. We have seen him more times than I can remember over the years and were so pleased he has come to Norwich.

10 comments:

brenda said...

How pretty Marianne, very effective and different.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really very pretty tags!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Your cross stitch tags are gorgeous Marianne, I don't think I would want to give them away!

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Love the cross stitch tags Marianne, you are talented in many ways.xx

cotnob said...

These are fun Marianne, your Christmas ribbon is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative as always l just love your gift tag creations x

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful, the ribbon is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kath said...

Lovely tags - the cross stitch and matching ribbons are perfect.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Your tags are just so pretty Marianne, you are always coming up with wonderful projects. Hope you enjoy the concert, Kate X

Fikreta said...

lovely tags