Monday 30 September 2019

Snow flurries


I so love having a rummage through some of my older stamps and I couldn't resist stamping this one up. He is now available as a digi.
Image - Lili of the Valley snow flurries
Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition Jolly Holidays
Dies - Frantic stamper tall pine trees, Lawn Fawn rolling hills, MFT layered snowflakes
Other - Viva pearl drops, Stampendous fun flock

Lots of rain yesterday but as we had a day at home planned it didn't matter. Sometimes it is nice to have a day catching up on things, crafting, listening to music, doing a jigsaw, reading etc. We even managed to make some amendments to our wills, something we have been meaning to do for our ages. Unfortunately I did have to do some ironing and have some left to finish today. I am hoping to fit in more crafting this week as the calendar looks a bit emptier than last week.

Thursday's card class went well and they all enjoyed themselves. I need to prepare the cards for the next one on 23rd October.

11 comments:

meg said...

love this little guy a fun card

brenda said...

A lovely bright and cheerful Christmas card Marianne.

B x

Jackie T said...

Oh what a gorgeous Christmas card. I love that cute penguin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janette said...

I think this is such a sweet card, love all the red, so festive and that gorgeous image, love it.xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Marianne, a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

I love how you used the printed Christmas paper to do the fence line...and the green trees really pop! Love the image..
I finally started my Christmas cards and I am hoping to get blogging again!
Thank-you for inspiring!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable, just love the penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Love the choice of red for the background, it looks so festive!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Marianne, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Well if it can't be a snowman, then nothing better than a penguin and he is so sweet, gorgeous little scene made with lovely dies, I love it Marianne, Kate x

Fikreta said...

so aodrable card!