Monday 21 October 2019

Peterborough Craft Show


So I went to the Crafting Live show at Peterborough on Friday, my first craft show this year. This is what I bought and whilst I am pleased with the purchases I came home with Birthday money as there wasn't anything else I wanted. I picked up some essentials like coloured card and tape. The scissors are for my cardmaking class as some people bring a huge pair of scissors, not at all suitable for papercrafting and at £1 each I thought I might as well buy them. 

I was disappointed that here were fewer stands than last time and there was very little new stuff. The two stands I liked best were Card-io where I bought a couple of new stamp sets, yes one is snowmen. They had some lovely samples and I came away with lots of ideas. The other stand was a really pretty one, Time for tea. I had a long chat with the young couple who own it and it was refreshing to see a young couple coming into the craft business designing their own stamps. 

The mushroom die was the only one I bought apart from the matching stamp and die set from Time for tea. I couldn't resist the gorgeous vintage lace paper pad and a lovely Christmas one too. 

9 comments:

cotnob said...

It looks like you managed to pick up some nice stash Marianne.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Dol said...

I love coming home from craft shows and seeing all I have new to play with! I see paper and the snowman stamp in your stash...teehhheeee! Here too the booths and supply of crafty card making stuff is getting less and less...which is so sad really as it really is such a wonderful craft to share!!! Keep crafting Marianne!

Stamps and Paper said...

Nice crafty haul Marianne....I too went to my first craft fair this year and I also bought Card-io stamp sets...it was lovely talking to Wendy from Card-io she's such a lovely lady...as you say lots of great card ideas...hopefully I'll be playing with mine tomorrow..look forward to seeing yoyur 'makes' from your haul


Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Looks like a lovely craft haul Marianne, will look forward to seeing your new creations, Kate x x

Linda Simpson said...

Loving your new stash and what a bargain those scissors were.
Hugs
Linda xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

that all looks great Marianne
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely new stash, love especially the papers!!

Debbie said...

Ooh looks like a lovely stash you've got. Shame there weren't as many stands.Glad you had a good time. Hugs xx

Fikreta said...

great goodies!
have fun!