Saturday 5 October 2019

Simply Card-io


I made a dozen 4" cards to put into packs of 4 for Prima Rosa, the vintage tearooms/gift shop where I sell some of my cards and gifts. Judith asked for Christmas items to be taken in this week so I thought I would make some quick packs. I haven't used my Card-io stamps for ages and haven't tried hem on such small cards before. Because there are small stamps in the sets I found they worked well. 

Prim Rosa had their Macmillan coffee morning yesterday instead of last week and we went there with friends for lunch and to buy raffle tickets, lucky dips and support the event.Hubby won a cream tea in the lucky dip but I don’t know yet if we won anything in the raffle. 

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are gorgeous. Those stamps are amazing. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pop's Cards said...

I love these they all look amazing, hugs pops x

Janette said...

Lovely sets of cards, well done on the raffle win. I love little gatherings like that.xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are beautiful and such a good idea too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, your cards are perfect!
Congratulations to hubby!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely array of cards! Great idea for quick makes!

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful selection of cards Marianne, your designs are gorgeous, Card-io stamps are such fun to use. Well done Graham on winning a cream tea, Kate x

Sarah said...

These are lovely Marianne. You inspired me, last year, with your card-io makes so I invested in a couple of sets...as yet uninked!! xx

cotnob said...

Lovely cards Marianne, a great idea to put them in packs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Marianne
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful cards.

Carol S. said...

A lovely mix for packs. Love the designs. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So lovely they are and a nice mix too! x