Wednesday 23 October 2019

Sparkly Snowman


I have my next cardmaking class tonight and this is one of two cards they will be making. The snowman is Woodware and I used Nuvo glitter pens to colour him which is what the class will be doing. I added some doodling using a Nuvo fineliner script pen. The papers are some old Wild Rose ones and I used Martha Stewart snowflake punches.   I have to keep the cards simple enough for the non cardmakers amongst them to make in an hour. Tomorrow I will be sharing the second card they are making.

11 comments:

Ela said...

What a funny snowman! Wonderful colouring. Hugs Ela

meg said...

Fabulous snowman papers and card

brenda said...

As always a totally delightful creation Marianne. Apols for the lack of visits, reality of life has taken over last few weeks.

B x

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, such a fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Funny and super cute!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is a very cute and fun card!! Perfect to make for the class of beginners!

Linda Simpson said...

Another fabulous Christmas card, love the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

What a great colour scheme and super cute snowman x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous snowman card Marianne, it's a super image and your colouring and papers are brilliant, love your doodled frame, Kate x

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!