Wednesday 16 October 2019

Watch the birdie


Did you buy any of the new vintage boy digis from Lili of the Valley? this one is my favourite which I coloured with Copics apart from his trousers and cap which I paper pieced. The papers are Liliybee Autumn Spice. I used an old Tim Holtz film strip die and added some acetate. Finding my acetate was the biggest challenge as I rarely use it. I cut a photo corner from kraft card and added some wooden chevrons. I used lots of vintage photo distress ink to everything. 

I am trying to fit in crafting amongst everything else this week, having been away last weekend (see Sunday's post) and am going to Crafting Live in Peterborough on Friday. At least I am getting on well with sewing whilst watching TV in the evenings. Planning a crafting afternoon today.

14 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Perfect design.
Hugs xx

meg said...

fabulous image and card

Seafield Jo said...

What a gorgeous card. I love all your embellishments.

Jo x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous vintage card, loving the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous vintage card. I love all those embellishments and how you have paper pieced his pants. Hugs Mrs A.

Doreen said...

Love the cute image,a fabulous card.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful design Marianne and I love the little photographer. Lovely papers and the photo elements are fabulous, Kate x

Chrissy said...

This I think is my favourite Marianne and I love his paper pieced outfit, looks wonderful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Carol S. said...

Love the design and the paper pieced clothes. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colours and paperpiecing!! Love the vintage feel, just perfect for the stamp!

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Marianne and love the image

Anne

Sandra H said...

So lovely and adorable little image x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this great new stamp and your perfect design it’s fab Love and hugs Carole x