Tuesday 29 October 2019

Vintage style bag


I have another gift bag to show you today. I found a burlap paper pad the other day and it was perfect for the style f bag I wanted to make. I added some lace and a Kaisercraft sentiment. I coloured the holly with sparkle pens and added some Marianne diecut and embossed poinsettias which I cut from some Hobbycraft paper. The leaves were cut with foliage from the Sue Wilson cut and lift poinsettia set. I made a matching tag using my new Hobbycraft punch.

14 comments:

Marjeta said...

Magnificent bag. Love vintage style.

Isobel said...

The bags are lovely x

meg said...

gorgeous make, love the burlap and poinsettia

cuilliesocks said...

Oh absolutely gorgeous Marianne, lovely colours and design, the burlap is a fabulous idea, would love to receive a gift in a bag like this,Kate x x

Jackie T said...

Hi I love how you have decorated this gift bag. It is gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A beautiful gift bag Marianne, a lovely rustic feel.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely bag Marianne
Gr Karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne love the bi take look

Anne

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous gift bag Marianne..love the vintage feel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful gift bag, loving the burlap papers.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!!! I just LOVE your bag!!! Such amazing design and colouring! The burlap is jusr perfect to compliment the poinsettias!!!

Fikreta said...

very pretty gift bag!

Sarah said...

Love the homespun look of this bag x

Debbie said...

I adore this bag Marianne. So rustic and special. Hugs xx