Friday 4 October 2019

To the top sneak peek


I am so pleased hat LOTV are releasing some new vintage boy digis which I know are going to be so popular.  This one is to the top nd I have coloured him with Copics. I found a pack of patterned burlap which I bought a few years ago in Florida. I used a Cherry lynn compass, MFT stitched sun and clouds and sentiment dies.  I sanded the compass and clouds as I cut them from Core'dinations and distressed the image edges.

Tomorrow I will be sharing something Christmas with you.

12 comments:

brenda said...

What a cute little fellow Marianne, great card for the lads and would fit in perfectly at Allsorts this week.

B x

meg said...

the burlap looks wonderful with the colours you used on your image

Janette said...

This is so sweet, do love a cute image and this is perfect, lovely card Marianne.x

Carole Pollard said...

Great design love the colours and the burlap background Love and hugs Carole x

Isobel said...

Fabulous card. Love all your work but don’t always get time to comment . X

cuilliesocks said...

Now I've just shown this to Alistair as he is sitting beside me, and he really likes the image, well he would as it's a wee hill walker. I too think it's a fabulous card and I love the colours and the burlap. The compass is a brilliant touch. It should be a woolie hat the the little guy is wearing, would be too cold says Alistair. Have a lovely weekend Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super masculine themed card, the burlap and it's texture works beautifully with this image.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant male card, love the image and textures.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Marianne this is a stunning card. I just love that image. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pop's Cards said...

I love the layout you have chosen for him, fantastic creation hugs Pops x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Amazing masculine card!!! Love so much the burlap, it give it a fab rustic look!!