Saturday 12 October 2019

Paper pieced robin


I love paper piecing and this Woodware stamp is perfect for it. I kept the colours very muted using some LOTV papers from last year for the backing and Paper Addicts for the paper piecing. The sentiment is LOTV and I added some card candi for the berries.

I have my next cardmaking class on 23rd October and will be teaching them to paper piece. Well that's another card for the Christmas box, still plenty more to be made and cards and gifts to make for my craft fairs next month.  It is good to be busy making things I love making.

12 comments:

brenda said...

Great paper piecing and a lovely combination of DP's - which would fit in perfectly at your new Allsorts challenge.

B x

Glennis F said...

Looks great!

Ela said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the birds and the colours. Hugs Ela

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. I love how you have done the robin he is fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

That little fellow is perfect for PP. Great job xx

Christine Dol said...

Marianne, this reminds me of a beautiful quilt! This is so neat how you did this!!!! PERFECTLY done!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this Marianne, beautifully paper pieced and the papers are fabulous, brilliant design, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the paper piecing on the robin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, I love your paper pieced Robin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

I LOVE this Marianne..fabulous paper piecing and awesome papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and fun mimetic look! Great paper-piecing!

Fikreta said...

nice card.