Saturday 19 October 2019

Gorjuss Bee


I had a good time at Peterborough craft show though there were not as many stands as the last time I went. This seems to be a growing trend sadly. I even came home with some money! I did get some essentials and some nice papers and stamps and a few other goodies. I made this card for a crafting friend's Birthday using another of the lovely new Gorjuss Girl papers which I cut with a MFT wonky stitched oval die. The main papers are Anna Marie Blissful Pink and I used some scraps of various papers with various punches. One good thing to come out of my cardmaking classes is that I am using my old punches more. The borders were cut using a MFT stitched die.  The sentiment is LOTV. 

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card Marianne as always your so creative and she is such a gorguss image too x

meg said...

love the topper beautiful card

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marianne, sweet image and beautifully designed, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Marianne

Anne

Sarah said...

A very pretty card, lovely flowers xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, I love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Marianne..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

She is sheer delight as is the adorable card below this post. Busy days so not able to pop in all the time.xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and gorgeous details.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love the gorjuss bee-girl and the whole design! Great fussy cut on the image!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful cards.