Saturday 30 April 2022

Roses gift bag


 A simple gift bag using a coloured simply print from Lili of the Valley. I used some older papers, lace and roses. The tag was cut with a tag punch which I find really useful and quick to use. I added some sparkle to the roses with a clear sparkle pen.

We are going out today, starting at a jigsaw festival in Suffolk then stopping at a lovely restaurant and farm shop on the way home where we will have lunch.

Graham is driving the rescue boat on Sunday and Monday at the powerboat racing so I will have two days to myself. I shall mainly be crafting apart from some ironing, a necessary chore. I am trying a new craft which I will share with you soon. 

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous gift bag. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Beautiful delicate vases of roses teamed with a gorgeous background paper and embellishments

dolcreations said...

Marianne, your gift bag is so pretty!I love the gift tag you added too!
Enjoy your outing today. Sounds wonderful your day you have planned on Sunday and Monday...can't wait to see your new craft you will be sharing!!!!

cuilliesocks said...

What a very pretty gift bag, I love the papers and the floral topper is so beautiful.
Never heard of a jigsaw festival, have a lovely day, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such wonderful and feminine gift bag! Love it so much!